Director of EJI (Civil Society for the Protection of Performers’ Rights) since its foundation in 1986, Pál Tomori is a long-standing participant of the performers’ collective rights management community. He is also a regular contributor of international tuition programs in the field of performers’ rights.
Other professional responsibilities:
• Convenor of SCAPR’s Legal Working Group (Societies’ Council for the Collective Management of Performers’ Rights)
• President of the Hungarian Copyright Forum, the national group of ALAI in Hungary
• Vice-President of the Hungarian Association for the Protection of Industrial Property and Copyright
• Presidium member of the Hungarian Board of Copyright Experts
• He is a co-author of all three editions of the Kommentár a szerzői jogi törvényhez («Commentary to the Copyright Act»), ed. Péter Gyertyánfy (Budapest: KJK KERSZÖV, 2000, 2006, 2014)
• He is an invited lecturer at the University of Theatre and Film Arts, Budapest and the Deák Ferenc Postgraduate Training Institute of the Faculty of Legal and Political Sciences at the Pázmány Péter Catholic University, Budapest